Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma Business Administration
Awarding Body: Pearson
Qualification Title: Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma Business Administration
Duration: 12 Months
Course Credit: 45
Next Intake: Please speak to one of the course advisor on 020 3784 6005
Campus: Presidency London College, Harrow Road, London, W10 4RA
Course Overview: The qualification gives learners the opportunity to develop and demonstrate technical and wider sector-related knowledge to underpin competence in the related job roles. This includes the principles and practices underpinning the core tasks and responsibilities related to the job roles above as well as wider work-related knowledge such as organisational structure and environment, the use of research in business, equality and diversity and the legal context of business. Learners will also develop and demonstrate a range of technical skills and behaviours that supports competence in the related job roles. This includes communicating verbally and in writing, preparing business documents, organising and supporting meetings and events and managing information and diary systems.
Recommended for: The Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration is for learners who work in, or who want to work in Business Administration in job roles such as: Administrator Business Support Officer and Office Junior or Receptionist.
Apprenticeship Wage: When undertaking an Apprenticeship, you could earn anything from the current minimum wage rate of £3.70 PH to £7.83 PH or more depending on employer’s internal policy. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Course Entry Requirements: No prior knowledge, understanding, skills or qualifications are required before learners register for this qualification, however it is likely that they will be seeking work or may already be employed within the business administration sector.
Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this apprenticeship course, the following criteria must be met:
- be aged 16+ at the time of enrolment
- be a UK or European Economic Area (EEA), or have lived in the UK or EEA for the past three consecutive years
- be in full-time employment, working a minimum of 30 hours per week
- not already hold a qualification at the same level or above in the similar area that you wish to study.
Progression Route: Learners who achieve the Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration can progress to:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Management
- Job roles such as Office Executive, Office Supervisor and Personal Assistant
What will you achieve?
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (If not previously achieved)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) (if applicable)
- Channel Awareness Module
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Want to Apply?
Call our dedicated team on the number below or email to find out about your next steps:
Courses Line: 020 3784 6005
Email: i[email protected]
Are you unsure if our courses are right for you?
Our careers advisors are always on hand to offer advice and guidance to help you make the best decision to get ahead in your career.
Speak to one of our team today to find out more about your options on 020 3784 6005
Follow us to keep up-to-date with the latest updates:
All course code’s shown on the website are for courses starting in the 2018-19 academic year unless stated otherwise, and are correct at the time of entering/printing information, however these may be subject to change. The College cannot accept legal or financial liability as a result of any such changes.
The course information describes programmes offered by Presidency London College. The College takes all reasonable steps to provide courses as described, but cannot guarantee provision. The information is for guidance and does not form any part of a contract.
The College reserves the right to update and amend information as and when necessary. Presidency London College will do its best to provide the courses shown, but may have to modify or withdraw a course depending on customer demand and other factors.